Ingredients: 4 large Portobello Mushrooms; 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan; 90g dried Porcini; 12 sprigs Tarragon; 10 sprigs Chervil (if available); 7 sprigs Thyme; 100g Walnut pieces, chopped in food processor; 3 cloves Garlic; juice of Half a Lemon; seasoning.
1. Reconstitute dried porcini in hot water for at least 30 minutes; drain and rinse to remove any grit.
2. Chop porcini, along with portobello stems and garlic.
3. Chop herbs. Mix 1/4 of them with the parmesan.
4. Saute mushroom/garlic mix in a little olive oil, then add lemon juice and seasoning. Cook 3-5 minutes until liquid evaporates, then add cream and cook 1-2 minutes more until thickened. Stir in chopped walnuts and reserved herbs.
5. Use mixture to stuff mushroom caps, and top with parmesan and herb mixture.
6. Bake 20 minutes in an oven pre-heated to 180 degrees C.